| Kindergarten Supply List
CUTE, BUT FOLDERS DO NOT BIT INSIDE.
- STANDARD SIZE BACKPACKS – DO NOT BUY SMALL ONES. THEY ARE
The following supplies are used frequently in the classroom and shared by everyone.
- 1-inch Binder (durable view, 2 pockets inside).
- 2 boxes 8-count Crayola Crayons (1 for school and 1 for home; write name on eachcrayon).
- 2 boxes Washable Crayola Markers (1 for school and 1 for home; write name oneach marker).
- 2 – 4 large size Beginner pencils – ALREADY SHARPENED! Brand name isTiconderoga; sold at Wal-Mart. This one is the best quality. (Put their name oneach pencil).
- Metal scissors.
- Eraser – 2 large, pink.
- Change of clothes for emergency use. When used, remember to replace the changeof clothes the next day!
- Small Blanket and a small pillow (there is limited room to store). Baby size blanket and pillow fit well.
- 2 boxes of Facial tissue for cold season.
- Small Plastic Supply box for crayons, glue, etc. (Please write your child’s name onthe Supply box).
- 2 bottles White Elmer’s glue (put their name on each glue bottle).
- 2 Glue sticks (put their name on each glue stick).
- $5.00 to purchase craft items.
- White cardstock (heavy quality). Sold at Staples or Office Max.
- 3-oz. size Paper cups for their drinking water.
If you would like to donate any of these items now or throughout the year, it would be
appreciated: Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, paper plates, plastic forks & spoons,
napkins, and zip lock baggies.
Please write your child’s name on each item: crayons, markers, glue bottles, glue
Snacks: If your child is used to a mid-morning snack, you may send a small snack on a
daily basis. Nutritious snacks (e.g., fruit or crackers) are encouraged!! Please limit
foods with high sugar content. Too much snack and they do not each lunch well.
Although I realize how difficult it is to leave your child at school on the very first
day, it is much easier and beneficial for your child to become acquainted with the
teacher by himself/herself. Please be prepared to give your child a very big hug,
reassuring him/her that you will return at 3:00pm, and then promptly leave the room.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
OF THE KINDERGARTEN CLASS!!!